10.14.2009

I am so totally pathetic...

I cannot believe it's been like 6 weeks since I last posted. If I could write a post in the shower or while driving I'd be bloggin like a fool. That's when I come up with most of the things I want to talk about. Unfortunately my computer is not waterproof (what a cool idea though) and since I live in California and driving while texting is illegal I'm pretty sure typing on my laptop while driving the carpool wouldn't fly either.


It's easy for me to put it off for one more day just like 90% of my unfinished projects. You should see the pile of things I've started since the baby was born. Things like the crib bumper, baby clothes that he's already not going to fit into, burpees and bibs (he's got GERD, so I really need these).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...