5.13.2010

Kids Clothes Week: Day Four

I'm making good use of sewing time by cutting a project out the night before I plan on sewing and the next day taking off from there to complete it during nap time. Of course this only works with quick children's clothing basics. I made another pair of Easy Fit Pants. This time I went a little wild with the fabric combination but I love how it turned out. The orange fabric is a fine wale corduroy that I bought last Spring at Harts fabric.

I also have a limited edition Beco Butterfly II baby carrier with this print. I love this Echino Scooters fabric (my pants photo color is more accurate).  You can see a pic of me wearing the carrier here. I can't wait for Vinny to rock the blue scooters!

3 comments:

Beth said...

ah, so cute!

Three Dancing Magpies said...

OMG, I am sure Vinny will rock them, because you have rocked the making part! Great colors, LOVE THESE. So happy to have found your blog!

Weaveron Textile said...


Nice your blog.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...