So yesterday I made the Pixie Hat from a thrifted cashmere sweater. I wish I had taken a photo of the sweater before I cut it all up. It was a men's XL sweater so there is a lot to work with. I cut off both sleeves, created and inseam and used the mock turtleneck as a waistband. I used twill tape as a tag even though the front and the back are identical. I just like having tags in clothes. So there it is. Maybe tomorrow I can revisit the Pixie Hat and try to make one that fits. I have a pile of wool sweaters that I bought to make longies (diaper covers) out of. It's just one more project added to the list.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...