1.31.2012

KNITerview




Did you know that Made by Rae was the first sewing blog I ever discovered? Seriously. Until her blog I had been reading mostly "mommy lifestyle" blogs. When I stumbled onto her blog I couldn't stop reading. How did I not know all this sewing goodness was out there in the blogging world? Thanks Rae! You opened my eyes to a whole new world of blogging.

If you have come over to my blog from Made by Rae for the first time, welcome and I hope you stick around for a bit.  If you haven't already seen my KNITerview go on over and check it out.

4 comments:

Carolyn said...

They better have KNITerviewed you! Your knit creations are amazing!

They call me aggie said...

I was waiting for your interview! I fell off the blogging wagon months ago (life got too busy) but I still lurk around and check yours all the time. Your stuff is my favorite stuff to checkout. Knits are my favorite thing to sew with also.
In one of the outfits pictured, you used a retro-ey car print. Cream back ground, colored cars. I have been eyeballing that fabric online. Can you tell me about what type/quality it is?
Also, your undies are great. Been wanting to do the same thing for months. I made my first pair for my 4 year old and she laughed her head off at me. I need to do it for my own, because my Target .97 centers are pretty hideous!

ari said...

I love Rae too! So much <3 I found Dana first, and through her I found Rae. So inspirational!

Kimberly said...

I agree with Carolyn! I'll go check out your post!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...