4.14.2012

Doll Factory



I ran out of doll fabric so I'm taking a break. For like maybe a day since the nearest fabric store is closed. I'm not usually a puzzle solver but that's what this feels like to me. I want to figure out the doll that is perfect to me. I made one leg and didn't love it yet so I tweaked the pattern a bit more. The arm I like but the hand needs work. I'm labeling all my pattern pieces so hopefully I don't get too confused. Another thing I just realized is that this cutie pie is going to be naked once she's finished. Looks like I better figure out some clothing for her. I think she will end up being 16". To give you a modern reference an American Girl doll is 18". So off I am to maybe work on my Spring Top Sewalong top.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...