3.31.2010

Are You Bored Yet?

Sorry for all the same ol, same ol. What can I say? I like sewing up these little outfits. I finally finished the lounging pants to to match the cars 90 minute shirt that I made a few weeks ago! Baby is growing fast... I thought I made it plenty big, but it already fits just right.
I've got four more 90 minute shirts cut and ready to sew. These I made much larger...maybe a size 18 months? We'll see when they are finished. I'm planning on doing more freezer paper stenciling on them, but I'm eyeing this t-shirt screenprinting kit. I've got some great image ideas that are just too complicated for tediously cutting out of freezer paper. Well, baby is napping. Maybe I can get something done other than sit here on the computer.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...