5.02.2010

Make it, wear it!

I spend way too much time lurking around in blogland. It's so much fun to see all the amazing creative people out there. Have you been over to read what Andrea is up to? I love the name of her blog... The Train To Crazy. I'm telling you I boarded that train long ago and the station is just around the corner. Make it, wear it is a great way to get inspired and to inspire others with your creations. When I started my blog I didn't intend to focus so much on the things I make, but you all have inspired me to make, make, make. I've been on a roll these past few months and it's been great. Who knows how long I'll keep up this current sewing/crafting jag, but thanks for stopping by to see what I'm up to. I'll be posting some of my finished items over there soon.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...