6.28.2010

Comfortable furniture and, oh yeah, the baby is cruising up a storm!

A while back I bought some great fabric from this Etsy seller (in Japan). I got some great knits and wovens. One of the knits is this cute car fabric. I bought enough to make pants a t-shirt (I totally screwed up the shirt last night). Lot's of un-picking if I want to salvage it. If you've been reading my blog for any time you know I'd almost rather lounge in this chair. 

 So for now the t-shirt sits on my sewing table crumpled into a ball.



3 comments:

Tece said...

What is that chair's real purpose? It looks sinister!

Sascha said...

Tece! I Googled medieval torture equipment and thought this one looked pretty mean. It's an inquisition chair. Actually looks less painful than some of the garbage my kids can put me through.

Ariel M said...

So cute!!! Sascha, he looks like YOU! ADORABLE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...