11.04.2010

I'm here. Really I am



I'm sorry I've been gone so long. I've been really grouchy lately and I don't want to take it out on all you nice unsuspecting friendly people. I really appreciate that you are all out there reading my stuff. I think there's a few of you left out there checking in for updates. Thank you. It makes me feel better... and motivated. It's frustrating that I haven't really had time to sew. I have me a really difficult 15 month old. Enough said.

Just because I haven't sewn or posted much lately doesn't mean I haven't been reading all your wonderful crafty blogs. I love to sit down in the morning with a cup of tea and see what's going on in the world of creative bloggers. 

I can't leave you without a nice photo so here's a few pictures of my lovely sister who is visiting this week.

My mom made the dress she's wearing and oh boy you should see the front. My sister doesn't have children so certain girl parts are still in their original place. Need I say more? Wait, I've already said too much.

p.s. In case you are worried I won't be back with lot's of sewing. Don't fret. I've been spending a gross amount of money on fabric and patterns.

2 comments:

dana said...

I am still following! And I think that I know how you feel - I have a very difficult and wonderful 2 1/2 year old and a wonderful 10 month old who both are terrible sleepers. I haven't sewn in weeks and it's killing me! And I don't even have a blog to upkeep. Hang on - it will get better (at least that's what everybody tells me.).

Sandra said...

She looks amazing! Even in unforgiving white!! Putting down my biscotti w/ a side of Halloween candy & going for a run now...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...