3.17.2010

The Great Braille Challenge

Homework can be quite a challenge around here. Between Luca, Rocco and the baby all needing me at once it can be difficult to get things done in a timely manner. For Rocco it takes him twice as long to complete the same work as his peers. Here's why...


All of Rocco's schoolwork is done in Braille. I am so proud of Rocco. Rocco recently participated in his first regional Braille Challenge competition. It's like a Spelling Bee for the blind folk. I really didn't expect much from him being his first time and the fact that he's a little behind in Braille for his age. I shouldn't have underestimated my little boy wonder... he placed third in his age group!

3 comments:

Rhiannon said...

Way to go Rocco!!!!

Sascha said...

Thanks! I'm one proud mommy.

Bec said...

Oh those cute little chubby hands are just adorable! and very clever too :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...