It's official... I'm on a roll! I finished top number three for the Spring Top Week sewing challenge.I have two more planned, both pretty simple designs, we'll see if time allows.
I used Simplicity 2448 View C and the sleeve from View D. I've had this fabric for quite a while and I'm not sure of the content. I burned a bit to see if it had poly in it but it burned clean. If you could peek into my closet you would see a sea of white. It's borderline creepy. Maybe I'll photograph it for y'all one day. The pattern was pretty straight forward. I did not use interfacing as called for mostly 'cause I'm a lazy seamstress. The back has a center seam which had I been paying attention during cutting I would have cut on the fold. I made no alterations to fit. It hangs pretty nice with the drapey fabric. I would make this again but if I use a cotton I will not use the sleeve because then I'll look like I'm wearing some Star Trek costume.
... I made that