5.10.2010

As you read this I am busy vacuuming...again!

Is it too much to ask that our dog and cat go on vacation for, oh, let's say four months? Preferably separate (they don't always get along. It must be some cat/dog thing). Can I tell you why? I am so sick of the hair! It's a good thing that I hardly vacuum or mop because if I did any of those activities on a regular basis I would be very upset. The amount of crap that comes off of those two animals in one day is astounding. I know it's gross but we have a "no barefoot" rule in the house. This rule has been in effect for a few years now. Right about the time I gave up on maintaining any semblance of housewifery.  And don't get any crazy ideas about me being a germaphobe. They can "catch" whatever the fruit they want from my floors, just don't catch the dirty. Now this no barefoot rule is fine for the older kids but we have a crawler living here now and I really don't like pulling wads of cat hair from his tightly clenched fists or some of the other mysterious stuff from the yard that drops off of the ass-end of my dog.
Le Chef did not like my previous picture so I toned it down a bit.

3 comments:

Millie said...

I love it! Nothing like a bit of honesty!

Bec said...

Haha what was wrong with the last pic :P

Sascha said...

{giggling}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...