9.10.2010

I'm Still Here Guys!

I know it's been forever since I posted anything that I've made. It's not that I haven't been sewing, it's just that I haven't been sewing much. I just haven't been able to squeeze sewing into my tight time budget. Drat.

I am working on a fun little project that will be revealed some time in October. I know that seems like forever, but it's a tutorial for another blog and I need to make about four test items before it's finalized. I'm super excited. I'm also going to make a tutorial with the same theme to go along with the current one that I am working on. I hope to post that tute on the same week as the other one. A double whammy. I'll also be doing a give away with the new tutes. 

As soon as I iron out the kinks on these projects I'll be able to get back to some sewing for the kids. I really need to because the baby had a growth spurt and he has nothing to wear. I just cut the feet off of his footsie pajamas to get a few more weeks out of them. Hopefully I can make some fleece pajamas before it gets too cold around here.

On a totally unrelated subject I just needed to post about my crazy indoor only cat. She has recently been allowed to go outside for a few hours at a time. 


 
Yes, she brought us a bat. Awwww, how sweet. No more presents Katie. Please.

7 comments:

Kimberly said...

Holy shit.

oversewn (Raven) said...

seriously - bat shit crazy over there!! hahaha!!
I, too, have recently cut all the feet off of PJs. My goal is to make some....hopefully before they grow anymore

Excited for a tutorial..... :)

KID, MD said...

Awesome! I used to have a cat that brought presents, but never anything as cool as a bat! Mostly just birds and lizards.

As a paranoid pediatrician, I have to tell you that the only case of rabies I've ever seen resulted from a bat bite, so I hope that thing was dead.

And - I love that I share a name with your bat-hunting cat!

Andrea @ TheTrainToCrazy.com said...

Excited about the tutorials. Not so crazy about the bat!

Ariel M said...

wow - what an amazing cat! we had a bat stuck in our house and it flew so fast! and, what a picture! we miss you.

Sandra said...

Very excited to see what you have in store for us--sounds awesome. But the bat thing? I would have lost it.

Carolyn said...

Holy crap! That bat picture just gave me PTSD from our little bat home invasion. Ughh!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...