3.01.2011

Urban Unisex Hoodie {again}




It's official. I'm addicted. Although this fabric kind of annoys me (train repeat is awkward at best), I like the way it turned out. We've recently had a cold spell here in Northern California and Cenzo has been wearing one of these (other versions seen here and here) almost every day. Right now he's wearing this one with a pair of upcycled cashmere pants that for some unknown reason still fit him.

A little edit:
 He woke up from his nap in a surprisingly good mood. He's chasing the cat around the house with a comb and a cell phone. 


I think for my next hoodie I'll need to print out the next size up.

Fabric:
Train print PDF Jersey (don't know what that is) purchased from Fabric Fairy
Black T-shirt knit from fashionfabricsclub.com

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! I am no where near as talented a sewist but I think I must try this! (I love your blog BTW!)

Kimberly said...

Love the color combo. And good to know my son is on the same development track as yours. ;) Chasing the cat with an old cell phone and hair brush is a favorite past time of his. Where did you purchase the cute train fabric?

Sascha said...

Oh I forgot to post the fabric. I have been trying to get better about that. The train fabric is from The Fabric Fairy and I see it's currently on sale (I didn't really like the print layout).

http://www.thefabricfairy.com/index.php/retail/circus-trains-cotton-knit-fabric.html

Kimberly said...

Sweet, and thanks for the honest opinion.

Cathy said...

Love the outfit( goes without say) but laughed out loud at "chasing the cat with a comb and a cellphone"! Reminds me of the days when my boys "played" with the cat( I caught them pulling the cat backwards across the kitchen with his tail! ouch-) a good natured cat who didnt retaliate unless really annoyed!

Natasha said...

Grrr, I can't believe you made another one! I bought the pattern after seeing the super cute ones you had already made & the furthest I've gotten is printing the darn thing out. You need to slow down, you're totally making me feel like a slacker. It's not nice.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love the train hoodie! I bought some of that same fabric, and haven't quite known what to make with such a large print. Love it!!! Please tell me what pattern you used...? I'd Love to copy you and make something similar for my little boy! tandjrichards (at) yahooo (dot) com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...